Headway Referral Process
We accept referrals from social workers, health professionals, individuals and family members or carers.
The referral process is as follows: -
1) Enquiry form submitted
2) A Project referral form and Criteria for Admission will be sent either via post or email, or alternatively you can download these forms below.
3) Once the completed referral form has been received, an Initial Contact Meeting will be arranged to further discuss the application.
4) If offered a place, a suitable date for starting will be agreed. The first day at Headway will take the form of an induction, giving the opportuntiy to meet the staff, volunteers and other members of the group.
5) A 12 week trial period is offered to ALL new members, giving the opportunity to settle into Headway. After this, a review meeting will take place to set Person Centred Goals based on the S.M.A.R.T. objectives.
6) Annual reviews take place in March.
Please read our criteria for admission before downloading and completing the referral form below.
|Zip Line across the River Lagan|
Come and take part in the Headway Belfast Zip Line!!!!
1000 feet Zip Line across the River Lagan in Belfast!!!!
Saturday 27th July 2013
|Lisburn Half Marathon and Belfast Half Marathon|
Why not set yourself a challenge and take part in the Lisburn Half Marathon /10K or the Belfast Half Marathon and help those individuals living with Acquired Brain injury by raising funds for Headway Belfast.